The day we found out Dave was at work and I was still on summer break...I took a zillion pictures of the test!

This is how we told our parents two weeks ago.

And here was the only photo we got from our appointment this week. It does no justice to seeing him/her up on the monitor (waving at us!) but we'll take it.

We're hoping for a fast and healthy 28 more weeks until we can hold "Baby B".
4 comments:
I love the way you told your parents! What a good idea...even though it hasn't happened to us, I love thinking about different ideas on how to break the news! We are so happy for you...and I can't wait to see what incredible parents you and Dave will be! You are both going to be amazing.
I love the picture of the test! Ha! I wish I would have thought of that... :) And your little blob is beautiful. :)
Ah, cmon- you have to post the ultrasound photo that shows who the baby favors...!
Congratulations you guys! Good luck with the longest/shortest 28 weeks of your life...
Post a Comment