Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby #2 (or T3)

Last weekend I had a busy Saturday. I first went to T & D's house to take some photos with the new baby boy. I know all newborns are tiny, but he was especially tiny being born 3 weeks early. He was a teriffic model (he takes after his momma!)


Big brother was a pretty good sport for a picture with all of the boys.

I loved this one he snuck in to!

I just love her look. That's a happy woman!


I think this may be my favorite from the whole day:


It was a little erie at times editing these photos. Just a mere 22 months ago I did a newborn shoot with baby #1. As it turns out, there were several similarities:



After these photos I ran to another friend's to capture her baby belly. I'm working on these photos now and hopefully will have them done and up in a day or two. Have I mentioned the count of babies in my world (either just born or soon-to-be-born) is now to 11?!?!? It is literally a baby shower!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michaela and I were counting up the people we know who are pregnant! I know...like 8! It's getting crazy!
She was pretty brave to hold his bare bottom, ha! Those pictures are too cute. I hope you'll be up for taking some of Goobers like you did for Ave. I need a matching set. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed by your photography, Kate!