We hung out- just the 3 of us- all weekend. Dave has loved toting him around in this carrier lately. He says it's perfect access for lots of kisses.
Will has been keeping us laughing with a new trick the last two weeks. If I've talked to you on the phone you've probably heard it already. He has decided to challenge Adam Lambert in a singing contest, so he has been practicing his high pitched tones:) Here he is just waking up- love the new toe-grabbing, too!
After each scream he has to take a HUGE breath- I caught it pretty well here:
If your ears can stand it, here's one more.
My 1st official day back to school is tomorrow. I took him to the day care for just a few hours Monday and Tuesday. Yes, the tears were ugly (on me) but the pick up smiles make it a llittle more bearable. My parents always took a "first day of school picture"-- a tradition I STILL continue at age 29. I thought Will needed to have the same tradition.


I can't believe these 4 and a half months are already over! How many days until Christmas???
1 comment:
I love when they start grabbing their toes, it's the cutest!!! I hope you're first day was bearable. :)
Post a Comment