Sunday, December 19, 2010

Little Rock Christmas

I apologize about the lack of posts lately. My other 3 jobs have kept me very busy lately (teaching, photography, and Mommyhood if you're wondering). But now I have two GLORIOUS weeks off from job #1 and can catch up on a few blog posts.

Last weekend we went with Dave's parents to Little Rock to see their extended families for Christmas. The 3 great grands are growing up so fast and it was fun to see them interact.












We had fun just being silly with our funny noses and sweaters! (you have to know me better than to know I would dress myself, husband, or child in snowman sweatshirts)







































The kids got some great gifts- Will and Jonah got this lawnmower and for the next hour all he did was push it back and forth from one end of the house to the other. Seriously. One hour. I followed him to watch. Once.


































You can see some more pictures of Jonah here. (Job #2)















And little Penny loved up on her cousin Will!






Cheese!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm almost disturbed by the snowman sweater on you. It just doesn't GO with our Kate! HA! Cute photos, though!