Sunday, April 3, 2011

Will Turns Two

Our sweet baby turned two last weekend. We had grand plans of a Blues Clues birthday bash at a local park where the kids could run and climb, play mini golf, and toss bean bags. Alas, Mother Nature had different plans and we had to move our festivities to Dave's office.

Will is a HUGE Blue's Clues fan. He can spot a "clue" from a mile away. I knew he would love to find a bunch a paw prints all over. It was so fun to see him arrive a bit before everyone else and run around looking at everything!









We had so many of Will's sweet friends come to celebrate with us. I unfortunately did not get a photo of everyone- boo! (If you took any pictures feel free to send 'em my way!)














I was pretty enthused about my Blues Clues cake :-)



He didn't actually get the candles blown out, but he did attempt.





After the fun was over Will was very sweet, thanking his friends for coming and handing out treat bags.




I have to thank Uncle Steven for coming down to celebrate. Will had a BLAST with his favorite uncle.



Happy Birthday, William Preston!




No comments: