Thursday, September 18, 2014

Little Patient

Elliette has had a lot of ear infections this last year. So many, in fact, our doctor recommended getting tubes. It was a big deal for Dave and I to make this decision-- the decision to put your child under anesthetic for an elective surgery was difficult. But we decided being on antibiotics as often as she was and feeling so bad so often was not ideal. I was so nervous the morning of but I out on my brave face until they took her back (and OH was that hard!) but it was all very quick and she hasn't been sick once since! These pictures are all before the surgery. It was early morning so we brought her straight over in pjs. 





1 comment:

Laner said...

Thank God for ear tubes! They changed our life a few years ago. Our son hasn't had antibiotics in 3 years! I'm glad her surgery went well. It's quite nerve-racking when they wheel them back. And it's the longest 15 minutes of your life! Hopefully she won't get sick for awhile!!!