Sunday, August 8, 2010

Afternoon at the Lake

Dave had the great idea of borrowing a colleague's boat to enjoy the afternoon on the lake. Will did great- he has not sat that still for that long since he was a newborn :) You will have to excuse the mark on Will's lip,.. he took a tumble on Saturday, but he assures us he will be fine.




We all got in and went for a swim- the water temperature was perfect!



I taught Will to wave at the other boats so every time he saw one he would wave and say "hi-ya!"







I can say that this was one of the best afternoons we've had all summer. Anyone know of any boats for sale?

3 comments:

Courtney Landreth said...

We have "boat fever", too. We went out on the lake with a friend Saturday and had a blast!! Maybe next Summer we will each have a boat :-)

Anonymous said...

That looks like SO MUCH fun!!!! I'm so jealous.

Michaela said...

That is Ryan's dream someday! Actually we're looking at sailboats right now--with sleeping cabins underneath! Someday, someday. . . Glad you had a fun day!