Thursday, March 10, 2011

Will & Faith

Sarah and I were friends before March 2009, but since we delivered our first babies 13 days apart we have become great friends! We shared nursing trials, sleeping schedules (or lack thereof), and what first foods our babies ate.



Since we live 25 minutes away from each other we have met up halfway several times at various parks.

In the beginning we pushed the kiddos around in strollers and complained about our labor recoveries.



I had my first "mommy of a boy" panic when I thought about Will showing up to pick up Faith for a date- the thought of him having to shake hands and impress daddy Lee scared me!!




Last summer we held tight to them in the pool and laughed about their early walking experiences and what to feed our sensitive eaters.




Now Faith has a new baby brother, sweet Peyton:




As for what we talk about at the park this year? Well, lets just say there is not much talking going on because we're tag teaming going down slides, helping to climb ladders, and watching that they don't tumble off the climbers. Oh, and somewhere in the middle of that we have a 10 week old baby to watch, too.



I absolutely love that we have found such dear friends to share growing up with. Before we know it we'll be talking about driving permits and first dates. I love that we can face all of that scary stuff together! Love you guys!



No comments: