Tuesday, February 14, 2012

1st floor: check!

 

Today when we went to check on the house we saw that our first floor is about 95% complete in the framing process! Here is the front with the front door on the right and BIG windows on the left. The teensy rectangle windows behind the tree are the master bath.

afront

This is the back wall of the living room. More BIG windows (I always complained how dark our last house was- I guess Dave was listening!) The master is behind the living.

aliving

This is a view inside Dave’s office:

adave

Our kitchen with a really fun window. The sink will sit under the tall part and the rest will be between the counter and cabinets.

akitchen

Standing in the same spot and turning to my left this is a view of the keeping room. This is just off the kitchen at the back of the house and will have a big door to a screened in porch. We plan to put some cozy chairs out here as informal gathering.

akeeping

This part is sooo exciting! I wish I could give you all a tour! Stop by any time!!



No comments: