Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A day in the life

I thought I'd share a little bit of what William has been doing to occupy his days. Of course, he eats and sleeps on his own schedule- we're not too sure what that schedule IS exactly, but we're working on it. Even when Dave & I are ready for sleep, guess who isn't! He takes a passifier pretty well- he is already showing off his intelligence by holding it in :)

Will definately has a favorite sleeping position. He loves his hands up by his face in exactly this pose: Gracie hasn't quite figured out the new addition. She is very curious about him, especially when he is whimpering and making noise.
William also discovered his hands yesterday. We had been keeping his fingers hostage becuase he is always scratching his face- but we let the 10 little fingers see a little daylight- and William took advantage :) He is showered with kisses from daylight to dusk...
Here is a little video I took- he was smiling right before this! I was doing my best to get it on camera!!

But the best part of all is when we see these little smiles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH, he looks so sweet! I love the binky pictures. :) We're binky lovers at our house.