Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mommy Sanity

With so many of our friends having babies right now it worked out so well that two of my local girlfriends are on maternity leave right now, too! Will and I were quite the social butterflies this week and met with both of them already! On Tuesday my co-worker Melanie and her sweet little guy came for breakfast. It's only fitting seeing as how these two boys ate lunch together almost every day for the last 9 months :) Yesterday my friend Sarah and I met and walked around the mall with the babies. They were fantastic shoppers! These two have quite an affection for their pacis- check these two out!

Okay, I know I've been thinking that William's feet were pretty big- but this proves it- look how much bigger they are than hers...and she's 2 weeks older!
Thanks for the lovely days! Seeing you both helped me from being too cooped up this week.

1 comment:

Laner said...

The video is awesome. I swear if I wasn't already pregnant, that video would definitely make me ovulate!! I can't wait for my little one to be done. That baby whiny-grunting thing is too much!!!