Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Family W-A-L-K

Today we attempted and succeeded in our first family w-a-l-k. (In our house we have to spell that word because our four-legged baby goes insane with excitement when we say it.) When Dave got home from work he suggested we take a short stroll outside. We bundled up the babe and put our new jogging stroller to the test (thanks, Uncle Steven! We love it!)



We only went to the end of the street and back so it wasn't a marathon or anything, but it was nice to get a taste of what our evenings will soon be like when the weather gets warmer permanently.








I also had to share this photo becuase it makes me smile. Yesterday I got Will all dressed up to do a few errands with me. Of course...no one saw him since he stayed in the car at every stop with his grandmother, but I thought he looked pretty cute anyway!

No comments: