Wednesday, March 6, 2013
The Hardest Day
The hardest day is upon us. The day I return to work after my maternity leave. The day was awful four years ago when I did it with my first baby and I know it will be just as painful to walk out the door from my last baby. I am beyond fortunate with the time I had with my newborns. I know that. Will and I had four and a half months together and Elle and I had a little over three. I pain at the thought of being away from my babies. What will I miss? Do they miss me? Do they need me? Is there something they need that only Momma know how to fix? I want to kiss their face twenty times an hour. I want them to hear that I love them all day long. I hope they are happy every minute of the day. My little loves. My life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I hope you had a good day back! I was thinking about you!
Post a Comment