I think we've been paying someone to use our son for child labor! I should have known earlier this week when we went to the dollar store and he picked up a dust pan and started scooting it on the floor. I did find it strange that he knew how to do that because I never let him use it at home. Well last night it was confirmed. I got out the broom to sweep up our dinner mess and Will threw an absolute hissy until I gave him the broom. He then walked around with it for the next 10 minutes.


On second thought, maybe I can use this to my advantage... ;)
2 comments:
Ha! Too funny! Love it! If it makes you feel any better, last night instead of playing on her swings, Averie got the pooper scooper and went on a hunt for poop in the backyard. :)
Orran LOVED to sweep! He currently likes sorting laundry. SCORE!
Post a Comment