Monday, November 21, 2011

Another cell phone post

Here are some recent randoms I’ve taken with my cell phone.

                          photo 1

Cute little dog I look at every time I go to our hairdresser’s house. I want to decorate a room around this dog!

                        photo 2

I accidently dressed Will and I alike the other morning. My little twin:

photo 4      photo 3 

Photo I took and edited with my Instagram app:

          photo 5

One night Will and I went for ice cream. We then went running through a field to burn it off!

                          photo 6

I spotted a cool place to do a photo shoot the other day. I had my “on call” models pose for me.

                           photo 8

FaceTime with Gamma and Poppa:

                          photo 9)

Playdate with Faith. They were playing in her tunnel. Someday finding them in such closed quarters will not be nearly so cute!

faith1faith2 

                          faith3



 

This was from a Friday night when we met John & Emily at a park and let the boys play while we dined on carry out pizza and enjoyed each other’s company. Avery is plotting all of the things she’s going to do when she can walk!

avery         avery2

  The boys actually sitting to eat:   

                              avery3

Our Halloween tattoos:

                             halloween

Bentonville hosted a vendor even that coincided with First Friday. Wal Mart had all of the vendors display all of the new toys for Christmas and we could walk around and view and play with them. It was amazing. Here we are checking out Dora and some life-sized versions of the Cars characters.

friday1       friday2

                            friday3

Have I mentioned that I am a bit of a Pinterest addict? I saw this toddler activity there the other day and Will loved it. It is a plastic cup with several small holes poked in it and you put dry spaghetti noodles in the holes.

play1         play2

This was one evening spent at Todd & Danielle’s house. Their backyard is so beautiful! The boys all had a great time playing.

                           renfrie

Will put on this shirt and declared that he was a “bum bum bee”

                             w1

This was the funniest thing- I was at Target buying up some leftover Halloween items (75% off- whoop!) and came across this bat towel for $3. I let Will put it on and he was running up and down the store isles and flapping his wings. The patrons of Target found him quite endearing. (Of course, the towel came home with us!)

                            w2

More cheap Halloween leftovers:

                        w3

Will and I making “pretzel cookies.” (thank you, Pinterest!)

                           w4

Me texting a picture of one of my new birthday shirts from my mother-in-law:

                          k

I really need to do this more frequently- these build up so fast!

No comments: