This one amuses me. My closet is practically empty at this point. There is one special item that I could think of, though.
This is my St. Anne medal. When you are confirmed you pick a saint that you feel a connection with. Saints are chosen as special guardians of certain areas of life. The first saint to pop into my head was St. Anne. She is the mother of Mary and the patron saint of motherhood. I instantly knew this was the one for me. A) Ann is my mother's name. B) being a role model for my son is of upmost importance to me and C) I seek God's guidance to be a model parent and woman.
I wear this medal often, especially when I need some re-assurance in my parenting skills. It hangs with a medal with Will's name on it. It is extremely
important to me and reminds me to ask for help when I need it, to be GRATEFUL for a saint to guide me, a God who loves me, and the most perfect son in the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment