Ok, so life has been a teensy bit busy the last few days with the holidays and all (-ahem- don’t you super appreciate those quickly blogged pics?). Here are a few catch up Gratitude Pictures:
Day 19: Best Friend
Easy. While I have some amazing girlfriends, my true BFF is my husband. I never get tired of hanging out with him. We actually had some alone time this past weekend and I said to him “I haven’t forgotten that we had fun before we had Will, but I had forgotten what it feels like.” I love my son immensely, but spending some time with my bestie/husband is a much needed dose of medicine.
Ok… cheat… a recent photo (not taken on day 19)
Day 20: Seasonal
I sooooo wish I was one of the many hanging up our Christmas tree and shopping for presents. Alas, my world is full of 409 and packing tape. My favorite holiday above all, though is Thanksgiving so I hate to overlook it. Is there anything better than stopping to say aloud what you’re most grateful for and share an amazing feast with your loved ones? No, I think not. Here is a picture from Thanksgiving at Glenda’s:
Day 21: Where you sleep:
Hmmm… interesting since I will only be in this bed two more nights. But I am enormously GRATEFUL for the memory foam Dave ordered for us. Funny, I know. But seriously, it’s a-maaaazing. I have had some serious hip trouble since pregnancy and delivery and the pain I endure in my hips has been a bit more than I bargained for. I was having trouble sleeping at night because they hurt so bad. But then my darling husband ordered this memory foam that is no less than 12 inches thick. It swallows me and is so wonderfully comfortable.
Day 22: Clothing:
After much thought on this one (and the fact that 99% of my personal clothing is at the rental house) I decided to dig out some old photos of Dubby. One upon a time I had planned to do a blog on the cute boys clothing I had been finding. If you don’t remember, I hate, loathe, despise the color blue- especially BABY blue. So what does God send me? A baby boy. They always say He has a sense of humor.
Who in the world think this outfit looks good? Who really loves puppy dogs on clothes? Do girls have cats on theirs? No. I mean, aside from the outrageously handsome baby, baby blue is about as barf as it comes.
So once Will hit about 9 months old the baby blue became pretty sparse and I couldn’t have been happier. I have a weakness for Rock ‘n Roll clothing and was having so much fun dressing up my little guy. I am GRATEFUL for any boys clothing that is not blue. So here are some forgotten photos from a forgotten blog post in November 2009.
Wish me luck in keeping up the next 8 days!
1 comment:
Totally agree on the boys clothes! They've gotten SO MUCH BETTER since babyhood. I don't hate blue, of course, but I do hate explosions of tiny puppies, tiny trucks, tiny dinosaurs, etc on ANYTHING. BLEH! I think they play the game "how many _____ (insert ridiculous boy item here) can we fit on this tiny onesie????" HA!
Post a Comment