Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 4: Leaves



I wish I had the time today to take a walk and get some beautiful close up pictures of leaves, but it has been so busy, and we've still got things to do yet tonight. So today's picture is a drive-by. But, it's a meaningful drive-by. This is on Central Street in Bentonville. I drive this stretch everyday and it is the quintessential American street with big beautiful houses and trees. The city decorates the light posts with holiday decorations, too like snowflakes in the winter. Right now it has American Flags for Veterans Day. Anyway, this street is part of our future neighorhood. The lot we plan to build on is two blocks off this amazing street so someday soon when we take our evening walks this will be a daily sight. If you could keep your fingers crossed for the sale of our current house we are dying to live in this beautiful neighborhood!


*Oh, and these will not be the only posts for 30 days- I have some great shots to share with you soon!

No comments: